Did you know that ChatGPT can be used as part of your customer success strategy?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard all about the ChatGPT tool and how it changes the game for creating real-time, human responses to a range of queries. ChatGPT has become one of the fastest-growing online platforms of all time, amassing over 100 million users in just 2 months!
Yes, ChatGPT is revolutionizing the way that businesses communicate with their customers. Naturally, we’re experimenting with how ChatGPT can impact our customer success processes to create the ultimate solution. So how can you exactly use ChatGPT in customer success? What kind of benefits will it have on your strategy? We’ll answer these questions and more, including:
- What is ChatGPT?
- Can ChatGPT be used for Customer Success?
- Benefits of using ChatGPT in Customer Success
- Build a Chatbot using ChatGPT and FROGED
- How to improve your Customer Success Strategy with ChatGPT
Ready? Let’s dive in!
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot created and trained by OpenAI. ChatGPT is based on the GPT (Generative Pre-training Transformer) language model, which allows it to generate human-like responses in a dialogue format.
So, how does it work exactly? Well, in simple terms, the chatbot is given its information through a whopping 570GB of text databases from the internet. Then, it’s trained to answer questions using this data and provide human-like responses. The training in ChatGPT is a type of reinforcement learning where the tool gets human feedback to further refine and improve responses.
As a result, you can ask ChatGPT anything or provide a detailed prompt, and it answers with a very human response. Pretty neat, right?
Can ChatGPT be used for Customer Success?
Yes! ChatGPT’s excessive knowledge base and human-like responses make it an incredibly useful tool for your customer success. You can use ChatGPT as part of your strategy in a variety of ways. Here are some examples:
1. Create automated responses for FAQs
Automated responses to your most frequently asked questions are a fantastic way to reduce your number of open tickets and save your customer support team time to focus on more complex issues. You can use ChatGPT to create automated responses to your FAQs and add them to your chatbot!
2. Deal with customer complaints
ChatGPT is also great to identify the sentiment of your customer’s inquiries. It can respond very appropriately, too, making it a perfect solution for creating automated responses to customer complaints.
3. Expand outreach using different languages
Expand your customer reach by using ChatGPT to translate your communications! Enter any of your response templates into ChatGPT and use versions in different languages within your strategy.
4. Generate personalized emails
You can also use ChatGPT to create personalized emails to proactively reach out to customers. This could help to notify them of potential product issues, announce new product launches, or even provide special discounts.
5. Respond to customer reviews
You can use ChatGPT to respond to customer reviews, thanks to its ability to identify emotions within the reviews and respond in the most appropriate manner. Here’s an example of how ChatGPT responds to a particular negative customer review.
Benefits of using ChatGPT in Customer Success
Here are some of the biggest benefits of using ChatGPT in customer success and how it can impact important customer success metrics:
- Faster response time: With automated responses created by ChatGPT, you can reduce your average response time for open tickets.
- Reduce average resolution time: ChatGPT can respond to and resolve customer queries in real-time, reducing that all-important average resolution time.
- Fewer resources from CS agents: While ChatGPT handles the repetitive tasks, your customer support agents can focus on the more complex issues, which saves you a ton of time and money.
- Increase customer engagement and retention: You can personalize and optimize your various forms of communication with ChatGPT to keep your customers engaged and ultimately make sure they don’t churn.
- Improve CSAT score: All of the above play a major role in keeping that customer satisfaction score sky-high.
Build a Chatbot using ChatGPT and FROGED
FROGED provides you with all you need to integrate external tools such as ChatGPT with the Webhooks functionality that forwards requests to a given URL.
Using that, we send the message from our contact to a minimal handmade application that resends the text information directly to ChatGPT using the OpenAI API (remember you have to create an account and generate a token to use this service).
After the response from the OpenAI API is received, you can use that information to answer the user’s message using the FROGED API.
That’s all you need to enjoy this service!
How to improve your Customer Success Strategy with ChatGPT
ChatGPT is quickly becoming a must-have tool within your customer success strategy. Its human-like responses and huge knowledge capabilities make it a fantastic asset to your customer success team by generating answers to FAQs, creating personalized emails, responding to customer reviews, and much more.
[add a sentence about FROGED chatbot and ChatGPT]
Looking to level up your customer success strategy with intelligent tools and features? Check out our customer success solutions to create an automated, proactive support platform, including live chat, in-app notifications, and more!