In our latest Fireside Chat, I sat down with Donna Weber, renowned onboarding expert and author of Onboarding Matters: How Successful Companies Transform New Customers Into Loyal Champion, to discuss customer onboarding success – with a focus on Saas companies and subscription model-based businesses.
Onboarding Success Topics Covered
As well as diving into the details of her new book, we discussed:
- Why onboarding is so important, regardless of your company lifecycle stage
- The challenges small to mid-size Saas companies face, and how to even start competing with the big leagues
- The concept of the Orchestrated Onboarding Framework
- Confirmation bias vs buyers remorse
- How important is digital customer success over traditional CS onboarding strategies?
- The do’s and don’ts of onboarding.
Donna also expanded on which companies she believes are leading the way, as well as offer insight on the top 3 things small businesses can do today, to improve their customer onboarding strategy.
Enjoyed the webinar? We think you’ll enjoy our SaaS Onboarding – Definitive Guide: Examples, Checklist & Metrics, our Webinar on How to build a better Onboarding Experience, or even our previous Fireside Chat with Anika Zubair – The Future of Customer Success.
Ready for more? Sign up for our upcoming events here